This addon requires WPBakery Page Builder Plugin version 4.0 or higher to be installed and activated in order to get it working. Get it here
With the help of Sortable Grid and Taxonomy Filter plugin, you can easily convert your post types archive pages into a nice looking sortable post grid with the ability for your users to change the grid layout as they want.
Loaded with tons of features, well documented and supported plugin.
Version 3.3.0 introduces the most requested feature – WPBakery Grid Builder support. Now, you can design your custom grid templates using Grid Builder and use them inside the Sortable Post Grid element.
Introducing most awaited features —
- Added 5 design templates for post grid
- Filter to add new templates from theme
- Filter to change “Filter” button text
- Filter to change “Remove Filter” button text
- New: Option to display quick view in single column
- New: Ajax enabled filters. Now posts can be filtered using ajax
Other features –
- Select source for displaying posts from either post types of categories.
- Unlimited possibilities
- Responsive grid
- Fully Customizable
- Display posts from a specific category
- Display / hide image overlay…
Check the demo link below to learn more.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy WPBakery Page Builder – Sortable Grid & Taxonomy filter from the Original Developer (dan_fisher) website. Thank you.
Demo: WPBakery Page Builder – Sortable Grid & Taxonomy filter
Download: WPBakery Page Builder – Sortable Grid & Taxonomy filter (Nulled).zip