Convert your WooCommerce Shop into a catalog!
This Plugin remove prices, removes the add to cart button or replaces it with an enquiry form. Only if you want, because there are more settings than you could expect! You have a product / category you still want to sell? Just put it inside the exclusion list!
- Demo – Simple Product (Enquiry Button / No Add to Cart / No Price)
- Demo – Variable Product (Enquiry Button / Variation Select Fields)
- Demo – Enquiry Cart
- WP-Admin Demo Login
- enable / disable the catalog mode
- remove the add to cart button
- remove the price
- hard remove for non WooCommerce compliant themes
- redirect the cart / checkout pages
- apply for all users / only logged in users / only NOT logged in users
- exclude product categories
- exclude products
- replace the add to cart button on category / archive pages
- own button text
- 2 options: go to product page / go to a custom URL (with target option)
- replace the add to cart button on single product pages
- add an enquiry form which opens in a pop-up window
- give your enquiry an own title
- add any contact formular shortcode (e.g. Contact Form 7)
- Select the size of your plugin
Check the demo link below to learn more.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode & Enquiry Form from the Original Developer (dan_fisher) website. Thank you.
Demo: WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode & Enquiry Form
Download: WooCommerce Product Catalog Mode & Enquiry Form (Nulled).zip