Cart Based shipping allows you to set different shipping rates based on the items a customer has in their cart. There are three calculation methods: by the subtotal price, by the number of items in the cart, and by weight. For example, the higher the subtotal or weight of the cart, or the more items a customer is purchasing, the higher the shipping rate may be. You may also set this feature to be available only to certain countries.
The WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping plugin works alongside your WooCommerce store by adding a new shipping method directly to your WooCommerce settings. The familiar layout and easy to use options will make it simple to setup and use in your store.
Version 3.4 (August 24th, 2021)
- Added: “Free Shipping” title override feature
- Removed: Legacy Cart Based method and associated warning messages
- Enhanced: Created separate module for WooCommerce Bundle Products compatibility
- Enhanced: Various code changes to meet CodeCanyon standards and requirements
Version 3.3 (February 26th, 2021)
- Added: Final warning for upcoming legacy method removal
- Added: New option ‘Include Towards Method Requirements’
- Fixed: Add ‘Free’…
Check the demo link below to learn more.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping from the Original Developer (dan_fisher) website. Thank you.
Demo: WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping
Download: WooCommerce Cart Based Shipping (Nulled).zip