Side Tabs is an add-on for Green Popups plugin that allows you to create small tabs (associated with popups) and stick them to any window edge. Clicking the tab opens associated popup. Side Tabs is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
This add-on requires Green Popups version 7.0 or higher to be installed.
- Make sure that you have Green Popups version 7.00 or higher installed.
- Downloads “Side Tabs” from CodeCanyon, install and activate it as a regular plugin. Once activated, it creates Left Side Menu “Green Popups >> Side Tabs”.
- Click “Green Popups >> Side Tabs” and create as many side tabs as you need and associate them with existing popups.
- Go to Settings page to select the tab to be displayed sitewide, or to post/page editor and select the tab for that page.
- Read documentation regarding using Side Tabs on your site.
[2020-04-30 - version 2.00 released] - Works with new Green Popups (formerly Layered Popups). [2017-05-19 - version 1.46 released] - Fixed bug related to compatibility with new Advanced Targeting. [2017-04-10 - version 1.44 released] - Added compatibility with WordPress Multisite. [2016-09-23 - version...
Check the demo link below to learn more.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Side Tabs – Green Popups Add-On from the Original Developer (dan_fisher) website. Thank you.
Demo: Side Tabs – Green Popups Add-On
Download: Side Tabs – Green Popups Add-On (Nulled).zip