Opt-In Content Locker is a plugin that allows to lock important content on your WordPress website and display it for subscribed users only. All you need to do is to wrap protected content with shortcodes
[optinlocker]...[/optinlocker]. If people want to view this content they must submit their name/email. After submission all locked content become visible. Very simple workflow. All submitted data is saved in database or/and can be re-submitted to MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Mad Mimi, Benchmark, Sendy and Mailster. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems. Opt-In Content Locker is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
- Add “Terms & Conditions” checkbox to opt-in form.
- Integration with WordPress-native Personal Data Tools.
- Modern and secure opt-in form: CSS3 AJAX-driven opt-in form.
- Lock important content: don’t display important content until user submitted contact details.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin remembers users who already subscribed the page (using cookie).
- Regular locker mode: content is completely hidden until user submitted contact…
Check the demo link below to learn more.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Opt-In Content Locker for WordPress from the Original Developer (dan_fisher) website. Thank you.
Demo: Opt-In Content Locker for WordPress
Download: Opt-In Content Locker for WordPress (Nulled).zip