This is a Wordpress plugin to create as many maps as you want, with interactive and colored markers, continents, countries or regions.
(Check out the standalone non-wordpress version here)
Show Different Regions
You will be able to show hundreds of different kinds of maps, already included:
- A map of the entire world.
- A continent or a sub-continent. (Africa, Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceania and all their sub-continents)
- A country. (virtually all the countries in the world are included, featuring the most requested: USA, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India, Australia…)
- A country divided by its regions. *
- A state in the United States.
- The United States divided by metropolitan areas.
- A state in the United States divided by metropolitan areas.
Color Regions or add Markers
You can add active colored regions to the map, and display them in 2 different ways:
- As Regions – It will color the whole region, for example a continent, subcontinent, a country, a country province, or a US state.
- As Markers -It will display a colored bubble in the chosen regions, that can be a city, a state or a country.
See the DEMO to see how they interact!
Check the demo link below to learn more.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Interactive World Maps from the Original Developer (dan_fisher) website. Thank you.
Demo: Interactive World Maps
Download: Interactive World Maps (Nulled).zip