Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms Is Now Fully Compatible With Gravity Forms 2.5 Version.
Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete is a Gravity Forms add-on that simplifies the form filling process by helping your customers find accurate addresses within seconds.
All they have to do is enter their address and the Google Places suggest API does the rest. Make your users’ life easy by providing them destination suggestions so that they can fill forms faster with autofill.
Also, get data options from WordPress Types and Taxonomies for the autocomplete list. Besides you can manually add a list of autocomplete values in bulk to use and capture new values submitted by users that do not exist in your list.
- Automatic suggestions – Google Places suggest API provides/autofills the addresses for customers.
- Save time – Help customers save precious time by suggesting them their destination address.
- Acquire the ability to use address autofill on two fields (Address or Single Line).
- Using address field autocomplete will autofill all other address fields (Zip code, city, country etc…) within seconds.
- Supports multiple search forms…
Check the demo link below to learn more.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms from the Original Developer (dan_fisher) website. Thank you.
Demo: Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms
Download: Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms (Nulled).zip