Info about Notify
- Notify comes as a package with 6 Notification mails, you can easily drag&drop or hide the ones you don’t like and export this file.
- In the Themebuilder in the left menu you’ll see 6 tabs numbered from 1/6. Choose your Notification Email and style it with this tab.
- Use the top button “Change background images” to change your background images.
- Gmail doesn’t support CSS for background images so the bg image can’t stretch in their system. To fix this: upload a large background image (ex. 1800px width)
- Outlook doesn’t support background images, in their system you’ll see a solid background color or your choice.
Regarding the frequent question where to find the full version of our themebuilder here’s a quick explanation: In the download you’ll see a folder called “Themebuilder” open it and click on the link to get access to the full unlocked themebuilder.
Note: The Themebuilder files aren’t included, you’ll get a link which you’ll give access to use our Themebuilder.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update…
Check the demo link below to learn more.
Kindly Note: We update new contents like WordPress Themes, Plugins, PHP Scripts everyday. But remember that you should never use this items in a commercial website. All the contents posted here for development & testing purpose only. We’re not responsible for any damage, use at your own RISK! We highly recommend to buy Notify – Notification Email + Themebuilder Access by RocketWay from the Original Developer (dan_fisher) website. Thank you.
Demo: Notify – Notification Email + Themebuilder Access by RocketWay
Download: Notify – Notification Email + Themebuilder Access by RocketWay (Nulled).zip